As a Journeyman, you will be responsible for practicing best insulation practices and training insulation, plaster, sealer and spray helpers.
Here is glimpse of what you will do:
• Install products as allowed by associated collective bargaining agreement and/or project labor agreement.
• Understand blueprints and sketches. Measure, shape, and cut materials to specified measurements.
• Insulate, spray, plaster, trowel, seal, cover, wrap, staple, glue and fit insulating/sealant/foam/materials.
• Review your daily work schedule and ensure truck is loaded with all product(s), tools and equipment for the day.
• Complete vehicle safety, job site inspections
• Safely unload and stage material at job site
• Report safety, customer or quality concerns.
• Maintain a clean work area at all times.
Here is some of what you will need (required):
• Must be a min of 18 years of age and have a valid Driver's License.
• Clear Post Offer Drug Screen.
• Able to liftup to 50 lbs.
• Climb, stoop, kneel, crawl, stand to perform daily work and ladder climbing, as needed.
TopBuild Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. EOE Protected Veterans/Disability. TopBuild Corp. (NYSE: BLD) is the leading installer and distributor of insulation and building material services nationwide. With over 220+ TruTeam and 75+ Service Partners locations across the United States, there are a variety of career opportunities awaiting you!