Are you looking for a long term career with a family owned and operatedcompany that values integrity, honesty, and treating our team and customers with respect? You may be the next member of our team! At Bryan Hindman Electric, we believe that being an Electrician is not a "job" but a career and a that a career should develop in an atmosphere that encourages collaboration, both learning and teaching craftsmanship, and integrity. Like our own family, we want you to be and grow with us for many years.
Bryan Hindman Electric is the leading Electrical Service Company in the SouthShore area. We service Southern Hillsborough and Northern Manatee Counties including Parrish, Apollo Beach, Sun City Center, Riverview, Brandon, Lithia and surrounding areas. We have provided service to over 5,000 clients and just completed our 10,000th job! We are proud to be the Greater Riverview Chamber of Commerce's 2018 Business of the Year.
Our office is located in the beautiful Ruskin area and is a quick jump off of I75 for applicants living in areas such as Riverview or Ellenton.
We offer a full benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Complimentary Telemedicine Services, Employee Assistance Program, IRA with match, Legal Shield, Aflac, paid time off and paid holidays.
If you are interested in working with us, please meet us at www.bryanhindmanelectric.com and email your resume. We will contact you to schedule an interview.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Determining causes of operating errors and deciding on a plan of action
- Installing equipment, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications
- Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed
- Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance
- Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures, based on job specifications and national codes
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components
- Test electrical systems or continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures, using testing devices
- Use a variety of tools or equipment, such as power construction equipment, measuring devices, power tools, and testing equipment
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, or components to identify hazards, defects, or the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes
- Follow blueprints to determine the location of wiring or equipment and to ensure conformance to building and safety codes
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, or components, locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem
- Work from ladders, scaffolds, or roofs, lift heavy objects, and crawl in attics
- Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous
- Place conduit, pipes, or tubing, inside designated partitions, walls, or other concealed areas, and pull insulated wires or cables through the conduit to complete circuits between boxes
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment, or fixtures, using hand tools or power tools
- Install ground leads and connect power cables to equipment
- Assemble, install, test, or maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, or fixtures
- Perform other tasks as required
- Ability to manage one's own time without supervision
- Proficient use of computer applications to retrieve specific records, check business email, schedules, and text messages frequently and maintain contact with main office and management
- Ability to appropriately handle and report any malfunctions of technological equipment including cellular phones, tablets, and computers to management
- Maintain required paperwork and submit within expected time frames
- Attend required meetings and trainings and distribute all promotional materials to customers as requested
- Provide exceptional customer service, understanding that every employee is a representation of the company brand and reputation
- Adhere to safety procedures and OSHA requirements
- Direct or train subordinates to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures
Experience and Education
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Active Class E Driver License with a safe driving record preferred
- 8 - 20+ years working as a Journeyman Electrician with experience supervising Electrical Helpers
$250 sign on bonus