This position is for a current (Card-holding) Washington State journey-level residential electrician (minimum EL-02) or better.
Able to do a diverse amount of electrical and willing to expand knowledge base.
Able to be responsible for own crew/ van and equipment.
We are a rapidly growing electrical company seeking a journeyman level residential electrician. Must possess a solid work ethic and pride in workmanship.
Job location base: Puyallup, Washington
- Comply with local, city, state, and national electrical codes
- Properly read schematics and wiring diagrams
- Gathering appropriate material for daily tasks
- Installing conduits
- Install new wire in existing systems or repairing old wiring
- Provide power and controls to motors, HVAC, and other equipment
- Mounting panel boards, transformers, switch gear, transfer switches, and other various types of equipment
- Troubleshooting and repairing all systems
- Inventory management
- Maintain a safe working environment
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Must follow OSHA and all safety standards and processes
- Capable of troubleshooting, diagnosing and explaining all problems and options to the client
- Maintaining a positive attitude is mandatory
- Energetic and exceptional team player
- Dependable and hard working
- Must pass background check and drug screen
- Perform calculations necessary for electrical work as well as calculations for necessary inventory and invoicing purposes
- Safely perform on live and energized components on a daily basis
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds routinely and maneuver in tight spaces (i.e. crawlspaces and attics)
- Clean and professional appearance
- Resume with references included
Salary: DOE with the potential for a benefit package, paid time off, paid holidays.
We encourage all qualified applicants to apply if you are looking to work with an innovative company with a great reputation for customer service and are looking for future growth in opportunities and advancements.
*Applicants who possess a medical marijuana card must present card when applying.
- How many years of Commercial Journeyman experience do you have?
- How many years of Residential Journeyman experience do you have?
- Do you have the following license or certification: EL02 Commercial Card?
- Do you have the following license or certification: EL02 Residential Card?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
- Are you in Puyallup, WA?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- What percentage of the time are you willing to travel for work?
- Which shifts are you available to work?