Eagle Automation is a premier oil and gas automation and measurement provider. At Eagle we strive to provide a complete solution to meet all of our customers' automation, measurement, and electrical needs. Founded in 2000, Eagle has rapidly grown to seven locations, spanning from Texas to Wyoming. The deep talent of our team combines technical expertise with a wide variety of product and services to solve some of our customers' largest challenges. At Eagle we are looking for dedicated employees. We pride ourselves on being a safe, ethical, and customer focused organization. We work with our employees to help them achieve their professional goals by providing them with challenging and meaningful work in an environment where they will continuously learn. We are a rapidly growing organization with endless potential for career growth.
Eagle Automation has opening for a Journeyman / Master Electrician to expand our efforts in the fast paced, and growing oil and gas market in the DJ Basin in Colorado. The ideal candidate would be a self-starter, reliable, demonstrate a desire to learn and is capable of adapting quickly across job functions and responsibilities. Projects include well-pad electrical installations, service installs, electrical and control panel wiring, maintenance, trouble-shooting, compressor stations, plants, heat trace, cooling and heating systems, as well as automation installs. We are looking for a candidate that wants to grow and advance within our business.
Ideal candidate would have experience in the following:
- A Colorado Journeyman or Master Electrical license
- New electrical service installations up to 480/277 VAC, install and wire motors and transfer pumps
- Ability to interpret Electrical Drawings and Process and Instrumentation Drawings (P&IDs)
- Install, maintain, and repair electrical wiring and equipment
- Wiring and fabricating electrical and control panels
- PLC Programming
- Ensure that work is in accordance with relevant codes
- Solar Powered Systems
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, or components, using test equipment
- Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring,
High school diploma plus a minimum of three to four years of experience as a licensed electrician. Completion a formal apprenticeship program preferred. Journeyman and or Master Electricians license required.
Eagle Automation provides ongoing hands-on equipment training and personal development plans
Website (for more information):