It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
1. Preparation of surfaces to receive paint and other finishes and treatments
2. Interior and exterior wall painting and repair
3. Door and window frame painting
4. Wall paper removal and wall board repair
5. Tape and mud drywall
6. Match paint and texture
7. Wood deck and furniture refinishing, painting and staining
8. Ceiling grid and tile painting
9. Epoxy painting
10. Building paint log set up
11. Clean room painting
12. Able to patch and sand in a timely and efficient manner
13. Some knowledge or ability to learn brushing, rolling, taping and topping
14. Able to safely use powered equipment such as paint sprayers and power washers
15. Able and willing to clean all equipment to include brushes, rollers, spray rigs, cup guns, texturing hoppers
16. Strong customer service skills
Knowledge and Skills
1. Have basic painting tools
2. Works well with others and follows guidelines
3. Provide proof of work status eligibility
4. Reliable transportation
5. Valid driver’s license
6. Be able to pass criminal background requirements
7. Comply with company safety policies and procedures
8. Professional, precise and detail oriented
Education and Work Experience
1. High School Diploma or GED preferred
2. Journeyman Painters - Minimum 3+ years experience
1. Safety glasses required while performing certain tasks
2. Fast paced work environment.
3. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
4. Exposed to a combination of normal office type environments, and shop environments.
5. Regularly exposed to dust, odors, oil, fumes, paint and noise.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls, reach with hands and arms, climb stairs, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, talk or hear. Ability to stand, walk, and sit for long periods of time. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move a minimum of 50 pounds of office or facilities equipment (pumps, tools, ladders) and ability to safely install rigging/lifting devices. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Under The Americans with Disabilities Act reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
Authorized to work in the U.S.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
FlagShip is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!