Are you an experienced Journeyman Plumber looking for a reputable, stable company who will value what you bring to the organization? Come work for the premier Plumbing Company in the Portland and surrounding area.
Due to growth, ARS/Rescue Rooter is immediately seeking an exceptional Plumber to deliver the most efficient, highest quality experiences in residential and commercial service. This position is ideal for someone who is immediately seeking long-term employment. If you are a self-motivated individual with great work ethic and the personality to help with customer satisfaction, then we would love to get to know you!
- Ability to earn in excess of $150k annually based on performance
- Top-notch ongoing training on the latest technology
- Company provides service van with gas card, tools, and cell phone
- Promotion opportunities! We love to promote existing employees who demonstrate skills and work ethic of success! Many of our GM’s, Line Managers and Regional Management staff members once worked in the field!
- Great benefits: medical, dental, vision, basic & optional life, long-term disability.
- Paid PTO, Holidays, and Sick Time
- Participation in a major auto manufacturer’s discount program – buy your personal vehicle for about what one of their employees pays!
- Life-Lock at radically discounted rates! Discounts on personal cell phone service! Credit Union participation!
- A 401(k) that offers the opportunity to access a certified financial planner to assist with maximizing your investment (along with the match we guarantee!)
- Addressing Plumbing issues customers are encountering
- Thoroughly checking the plumbing/pipes for the customer
- Listening to and educating the customer on ways to improve their existing system
- Knowledge in the assembly, installation, maintenance, repair, and servicing of plumbing lines and fixtures
- Have experience servicing, troubleshooting, diagnosing, repairing and installing water heaters, tubs, toilets, sinks, faucets, showers, various valves, pipes, drains, water softeners, etc
- Share a passion in our commitment to provide Exceptional Service
- A minimum of three years of plumbing experience
- Must have a Plumbing License or Drain Cleaning Registration
- Must have experience in residential service repair
- Have a valid Driver’s License with a Good Driving Record
- Bilingual is a plus
Please apply today to join our team!
All candidates are required to pass a drug screening and background check prior to hire.
ARS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, ARS may provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.