Job Code: D108
Title: Journeyman or Senior, Modeling and Simulation Engineer/Scientist
Job Location: Fort Walton Beach, Florida (Eglin AFB)
Are you looking for a rewarding and impactful new opportunity? Odyssey Systems has an exciting opportunity for a Journeyman or Senior, Modeling and Simulation Engineer/Scientist supporting the AFLCMC/EBD, Direct Attack Division which consists of the Massive Ordnance Penetrator (MOP), BLU-120, Joint Programmable Fuze (JPF), Hard Target Void Sensing Fuze (HTVSF), Medium Caliber Ammo and Foreign Military Sales of multiple assets and a number of other US and FMS air-to-ground munitions and supporting systems all in various acquisition phases. Their mission is to advance combat capability through life cycle management of direct attack systems and enterprise-level air armament mission planning capabilities; integrate existing standard munitions and launch platforms and integrate with C4I capabilities.
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, Ltd. is an innovative small business committed to providing world-class technical, management, and training support services to government and public sector clients. We focus on people, processes, and performance to deliver superior results. Since our inception in 1997, our commitment to mission success and customer satisfaction has been recognized with exponential growth and exceptional past performance ratings. We accept challenging assignments and drive projects from the planning stages, through implementation, and into operations and support.
- Working in a rapid acquisition environment
- Use and review of weaponeering software tools, including LS-Dyna.
- Modeling and simulation of unique weapon capabilities and effects
- Interfacing with external stakeholders
- Generating, reviewing, and maintaining systems engineering documentation
- US Citizen
- Current Top Secret clearance or Top Secret/SCI required
- Journeyman requires BS Degree with 5+ years of relevant experience or MS and 3 years of relevant experience
- Senior Level requires MS with 15+ years of experience or PhD with 5+ years of relevant experience
- Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing to all levels of company and customer staff and management
- Travel required
- Ability to rent/operate rental cars while on travel
- Ability to work flexible and varied hours
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, LTD. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other factors protected by federal, state, and/or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting; hiring; placement; promotion; termination; layoff; recall; transfer; leaves of absence; compensation; and training
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.