We are looking for JOURNEYMEN TILE SETTERS and HELPERS (no experience needed).
This is perfect for you if you want to work FULL TIME for a large, well-established flooring company that offers medical, dental, and life insurance benefits. Plus, there’s plenty of room for growth and raises depending on performance!
We serve all cities in the Bay Area and the Valley.
JOURNEYMEN TILE SETTERS’ requirements and qualifications:
- Skilled at setting tile for commercial and residential projects
- Physical stamina and lift upwards of 50 pounds
- Cut tiles and shape them properly to ensure they fit around obstacles and in tight corners and odd spaces using power and hand tools
- Form tile beds using concrete, plaster, mastic, cement, glue or mortar utilizing tools such as screeds, brushes and trowels or deck mud
- Align tiles and straighten them with straightedges, levels and squares to ensure patterns are even and precise
- Cut, install, polish and surface granite and marble and ensure accuracy during the installation process for lasting results
- Prepare various surfaces for tiling with waterproofing material or lath and by cleaning the surfaces properly and using membrane, kerdi or different brands
- Create decorative wall and floor designs by laying and setting mosaic tiles in kitchens, bathrooms and living rooms or regular commercial units, lobbies or common areas
- Tap tiles into place carefully using tools to properly adhere tiles to the base, making sure not to break or damage tiles and ensure quality
- Follow plans precisely and mark and measure surfaces that need to be tiled to complete your layout adequately
Pay is $16-$50+ per hour (plus benefits) depending on experience, accuracy, and speed.
HELPERS’ requirements and qualifications:
No experience needed AND you’ll get the opportunity to become a professional Tile Setter while getting paid!
- Lifting 50+ pounds
- Moving materials
- Staging materials
- Clean up
- And more
Pay is $16-$18 per hour (plus benefits) depending on experience, accuracy, and speed.
We serve all cities in the Bay Area.
FOR AN INTERVIEW, please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org with the answers to the following questions:
- How many years have you been setting tile PROFESSIONALLY? Or, how many years have you been a helper?
- What kind of tools do you have (if any)?
- Where do you work now, or where have you worked in the past?
- Why did you leave, or want to leave, your current or last job?
- What is the best number to reach you at for a phone interview?
- Which website did you find us on?
Thanks for your time and interest. We look forward to speaking with you soon!