Jr – Mid SDET (Software Engineer in Test) – Java/C# Selenium – 66211
Are you a Kansas City -based Jr – Mid Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) looking for a new challenge or a QA Manual tester with some experience in SDET?
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE LOOK FOR the SDET (Software Engineer in Test) – Java/C# Selenium
- 1-2+ years of experience in software test automation – backend, not just front-end / UI Automation
- 1-2+ years’ Java programming experience OR 3 years of C# on Selenium (other OO programing languages will be considered too!)
- 1-2+ years of Test Automation skills (using Selenium Webdriver). No record and Playback needed.
- Outstanding consulting skills are a MUST!
- Ability to commutate with the business and get buy in!
- Ability to thrive and grow in a fun work environment is vital!
- MUST be currently local to the Kansas City metropolitan area (or have imminent plans to relocate). If this is not the case, we are unable to consider you for these Kansas City -based roles.
We offer a highly competitive compensation package including an attractive base salary and full suite of benefits. We also offer an incredibly fun work environment, challenging work, and a remarkable opportunity to grow your skills and enhance your career as a test automation consultant!
Jr – Mid SDET (Software Engineer in Test) – Java/C# Selenium