The Jr. Accountant, Treasury will provide support to the team, and will operate independently for daily responsibilities, and coordinate across the team to meet all necessary deadlines.
- Initiate daily wire transfer disbursements into Treasury Workstation via WallStreet Treasura Payment Module System, future, into GTreasury.
- Verify that documentation support includes approval signatures, confirmed banking information and payment amount.
- Export wire transfer file from Treasura (GTreasury) into JP Morgan Chase Access online banking system, review wire initiation transfer form to match the wire requisition dollar amount, payee and banking information.
- Prepare daily A/P Wire Transfer batch files for fund allocation by Company and bank account to post into Great Plains general ledger system.
- Prepare daily wire transfer summary report for distribution.
- Manage, prepare, and deposit (via Chase remote quick deposit desktop scanner) checks received from business groups, for deposit into JPM Chase bank accounts by Company, print out deposit reports for review and sign offs.
- Prepare and update monthly excel bank deposit file.
- Prepare the daily Bank and Book Balances Report from the Treasura (GTreasury) workstation
- Prepare Quarterly Schedule E Statutory Cash Reports by Company.
- Organizing/File Maintenance/Assist with SOX and Pwc Audit Requests.
- Prepare check deposit journal entries by Company to allocate funds into the appropriate Great Plains G/L account number.
- Prepare the daily Cash Reports from the Treasura (GTreasury) system and distribute to the business groups.
- 1-3 years Corporate Treasury or related experience
- Ability to take initiative and collaborate in process changes and Treasury Operations initiatives.
- Strong business acumen and ability to see the big picture.
- Excellent communication (written/verbal), interpersonal, and presentation skills to effectively interface with and influence internal/external contacts.
- Proficiency with MS Office, especially Excel.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting/Finance
Arch Insurance is a global insurer offering our clients superior coverage and service. We embody the Arch guiding principle of focusing on retaining experienced and talented employees to differentiate us from the rest of the pack. Our group operates from offices in the US, Canada, Bermuda, UK, and Australia, providing specialty risk solutions to clients worldwide across a wide range of industries. With over ten years of operating history and strong financial ratings, our track record remains solid.
Arch Insurance employs a disciplined underwriting approach and prudent risk selection across all types of business. Our mission is to provide our insureds with superb coverage and claims handling through careful and diligent underwriting of risks and business-friendly solutions. Across our global operations, Arch Insurance employees are ready to meet your needs with professionalism and excellence.