Jr. ASP.NET Full Stack
Calling all Jr. Full Stack Developers, are you looking for a chance to join a growing organization? Are you someone who can translate business ideas into software? This ASP.NET Full Stack opportunity is a work from home position working with several other development team members.
What you will do:
- As a .NET full stack Developer, you will be responsible for creating new applications and functionality in .NET, and maintaining, customizing, and upgrading the existing .NET and ASP/ASP.Net code
- Your role will include the development of program documentation including design documents and graphics aids such as flow charts and wire frames to identify program specification requirements
- Programming activities include coding, testing, debugging, documentation, modifications, and how-to videos
- Experience with Web architecture.
- Familiar and has implemented design patterns in project work.
- Demonstrated aptitude and willingness to work with a variety of newer emerging technologies/tools as opportunities demand
- Solid experience with Visual Studio 2005/2008/2012/2015, XML and SQL Server 2005/2008 and Relational Database design
- Experience with SQL Server 2005/2008 and Relational Database design
- Must be familiar with SDLC - software development life cycle
- 1+ years current hands-on development experience.
- 1+ years' experience in Windows .NET platform (.NET, C#, ASP, MVC, VB.NET)
Formal Education & Certification:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field. Graduate degree a plus
Decide Consulting is a premiere IT Staffing and recruiting firm located in Houston, TX. We have been serving our technology clients since 2004. Our technology-based management and disruptive processes provide a higher level of service to our candidates and clients.
Apply for this job now, submit your resume at https://decideconsulting.com/submit-resume/ or call us at 281.596.0123.
***Not able to provide sponsorship at this time***