Jr. Automation Engineer
Excellent Automation Systems Integrator seeks Junior Automation/Controls Engineer with batch process experience, as well as PLC and DCS programming proficiency (Allen Bradley and DeltaV ideal):
- Bachelor's in Engineering; preferably Electrical
- Emerson DeltaV DCS programming, configuration a major plus
- 1+ years of Allen Bradley/Rockwell programming & implementation experience
- Automated Pharmaceutical or Life Sciences equipment experience highly desired
- Batch process knowledge and experience
- Project management/leadership a plus (not required)
- Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Life Sciences, Process Controls, Water/Wastewater, Food & Beverage, Packaging, Process Manufacturing or similar
- PLC's, HMI, DCS, SCADA, Fieldbus
- Allen Bradley/Rockwell, FactoryTalk, Wonderware, Modicon, Siemens, DeltaV
- cGMPs and batch process control (life science)
- Ability to travel 40%
- Troubleshoot and commission equipment
- Superior client interactions skills
Fantastic opportunity to work for a rapidly growing systems integrator!
FT, permanent, direct hire!
US Citizenship or Green Card required.
To apply, send your resume to PD@LibertyJobs.com
Contact: Patrick Del Gaone, Liberty Personnel: PD@LibertyJobs.com