- Assist in analysis, development and maintenance of the BizTalk eco-system.
- Hands on development and maintenance of BizTalk implementations, orchestrations, custom objects implemented via BizTalk and associated services (.Net / WCF etc.)
- Assist with designs, codes, tests, corrects, and documents programs and scripts from agreed specifications and subsequent iterations, using agreed standards and tools, to achieve a well-engineered result.
- Support SQL Performance Tuning using appropriate Indexing and Data Archiving practices Collaborates in reviews of specifications, with others as appropriate.
- Collaborate in design and develop Web API applications
- Takes part in reviews of own work and leads reviews of colleagues' work (including vendor deliverables)
- Supports senior developers, team lead, architects and project staff to deliver high level or certified (detailed) estimates
- Supports new initiatives and/or recommendations for platform scalability, availability, upgrade and re-use
- Exposure to use of a variety of related technologies including .net, Web Services, IIS, HTML, XML, SOAP/REST
- 2+ years’ experience of development using BizTalk Platform
- 2+ years’ experience .NET web-services, Biztalk; utilizing Microsoft skills (ASP.NET, C# using Visual Studio 2012, and SQL Server); and, custom configuration and integration modules
- Working independently and collaboratively with various teams and global stakeholders (Business Analysts/ Architects/ Support/ Business)
- Creating High Level and Low Level Designs
- Creating database queries (SQL), Stored Procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other computer-related field
- Ability to estimate work items in a systemic manner
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (agile development methodology preferred)
At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, mental and physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, age, and pregnancy or any other characteristic protected by law. Performance and qualifications are the only basis upon which we hire, assign, promote, compensate, develop and retain employees. Chubb prohibits all unlawful discrimination, harassment and retaliation against any individual who reports discrimination or harassment.