Company located near Westborough, MA is seeking a Junior Civil Design Engineer for a permanent, direct-hire opportunity. You must reside within driving distance of Westborough or Southborough, MA. This is not a remote job.
U.S. Citizens only at this time.
Responsibilities (does not include all duties):
- Work with team and landscape staff to prepare site design plans.
- Prepare drainage design plans and calculations.
- Prepare permit applications and assist with local permit approval process.
- Assist survey staff with preparation of existing conditions and various survey plans.
- BSCE Degree
- 3 to 5 years of experience with AutoCAD, Civil 3D design to prepare grading/site design, existing and proposed condition plans.
- Preparation of feasibility studies.
- Hydrology hydraulics experience using HydroCAD.
- Mass Permitting experience.
- Ability to work with clients, town boards, cooperating subs, and other project related parties to maintain smooth project management.
- Project management and construction administration experience is a plus.
- E.I.T., Soil Evaluation Certification, and septic system design experience is highly preferred.
Competitive salary, healthcare and dental coverage, 401K/retirement plan, PTO, and education/tuition reimbursement.
Salary range is estimated between $60K- $75K (+/-), and is dependent on experience. This is a junior role with the opportunity to advance within the company. They like to promote from within- lots of room for growth.