FYI: Jr. Data Analyst needed in Schaumburg, IL (1-2 yrs experience); Permanent Position; ~$50k-65k/yr+ benefits; email@example.com
Hi, this is a heads-up on a full-time opening for a Jr Data Analyst needed to assist a third-party benefits administration company based in Schaumburg, IL 60173, with Data Extracts, Cleansing, Manipulations and Merges (ETL type activities). Interested candidates should forward their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks - Shaun 847-202-6567
Needed: Jr. Data Analyst; Permanent Position; $50k-65k+ benefits; Schaumburg, IL 60173; email@example.com
Please Note: This is a full-time permanent role; sponsorship is not available for this position.
Horizon Technology Partners has an immediate full-time opening for a Jr. Data Analyst. Your skills are needed to assist a third-party benefits administration company based in Schaumburg, IL 60173, with manipulating complex and messy data sets from multiple source systems. The Ideal candidate will have 1-2 years' experience in the extraction, cleansing, and manipulation of data. Data sources include SQL and MySQL Databases, feeds from Industry specific Benefits Systems, CMS systems, and various other environments including Custom Excel/VBA apps. Analysis can be handled Excel.
- 1-2 years' experience with data extraction, cleansing and analysis. (will accept internship experiences)
- SQL experience (MS SQL/MySQL databases)
- BASH/PERL scripting experience
- Solid MS Excel skills, HTML a plus
- experience building ETL processes - will pull data from multiple sources
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience manipulating complex and messy data from multiple sources.
- Able to operate in an a changing and continually defined/fuzzy environment
- Experience with GIT
Interested candidates should forward their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org