Project Engineer to assist with the engineering design and project management of general construction, roofing, waterproofing and other building envelope projects. Project Engineers are involved in developing innovative solutions for a variety of challenging engineering and construction related projects and assist in project management and scheduling, engineering and design, client relations and project quality control.
Also Hiring Jr. Engineers in Seattle, Honolulu, Sacramento, and Irvine.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Roofing and Construction Experience "swinging a hammer."
- Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or a similar discipline
- 0-5 years of project management or project engineering experience with an Architecture/Engineering/Construction firm
- Field construction experience is highly preferred
- Knowledge of roofing, waterproofing or other building envelope systems is highly preferred.
- Self-starter with ability to accept responsibility for projects and see them through to completion
- Excellent oral/written communication and analytical skills
- Outstanding organizational, prioritization, and multitasking skills
- Ability to work as individual contributor and contribute as part of a larger project team
- Willingness and desire to learn and apply new concepts to assignments and projects
- Strong in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) and MS Project and other windows applications
- Outstanding client service
*Building Talent is a talent management firm sourcing candidates for Architectural, Engineering, Construction companies, and more. Here you will find the positions publicly advertised for our clients.
Building Talent gives businesses uncanny insights into prospective employees, existing staff, and leadership initiatives. We help make strategic shifts in how company's leverage their human assets through superior selection, recruiting new talent, and aligning leadership goals.