- The Jr. Financial Analyst in Financial Statement Analysis reviews and standardizes financial statements from public and private companies around the world, provided by our clients and their counterparties.
- This entry level analyst role will engage directly with clients and other internal teams to clarify potential ambiguities or inconsistencies in submitted financial statements.
- Through exposure to public and private companies globally, Analysts will gain expertise in understanding and assessing financial statements with the Financial Health System.
- Review a broad range of financial statements. Assess private company financial statements for completeness and consistency, and communicate ambiguities or inconsistencies with internal and external counterparties.
- Enter financial data and use our workflows to produce company ratings. Maintain a high level of accuracy while producing financial ratings in the timely manner expected by our clients.
- Analyze complex financial line items. Interpret financial statements from companies in a broad range of industries and geographic regions, and employ training and judgement to classify line items correctly.
- Seeking candidates with Mandarin language experience/skills.
- Financial, Accounting or Technical Acumen.
- Highly motivated and energetic.
- Strong attention to detail
Please submit your resume for consideration. Once submitted, feel free to contact Cathy at 201-226-3529 for additional information.
Approx. Duration: Perm
About Hired By Matrix
Hired by Matrix, Inc. founded in 1986, is a certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) dedicated to providing the highest quality of job opportunities to our candidates and staffing services to our clients. We are a full service staffing firm with experience recruiting and delivering for IT, Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Clerical, Clinical & Scientific, and Marketing disciplines. Our long history in the staffing industry and dedication to excellence are the key differentiators that have fueled our success for over 30 years.
Hired by Matrix offers our contract professionals competitive salaries, benefits after 60 days and a 401k option after one year.
Equal Opportunity Employer
*CEO Sharon Olzerowicz serves on the WBENC Board and is a long-standing member of the Forum Governing Group.
We work hard to match our candidates with the right career opportunities. Let us find you a #MatrixMatch so you can reach your career goals!
Connect with us on LinkedIn and see how we can impact your career!
Hired by Matrix Career Center: https://www.hiredbymatrix.com/find-work/open-positions/