LRS is looking for a highly qualified, experienced and self-motivated individual to perform the duties of a Financial Analyst. The Financial Analyst performs a variety of budget duties which will include continued overall analysis, review, and working of the various programs and requirements within the our client's organization and its mission partners.
Our client offers competitive compensation and an extraordinary benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K with company matching, flexible spending accounts, paid holidays, three weeks paid time off, and more.
The analyst will:
- Run, analyze, and review reports and/or other documents and provide the results of that analysis.
- Perform various analytical and administrative duties related to the support of day-to-day financial operation such as, but not limited to, analyzing and reconciling funding issues, processing actions as required, and preparing documentation for government review and approval.
- Provide assistance in other miscellaneous financial management functions such as tracking, review, coordination, and training for various efforts, requirements, and programs.
- Extract data related to programs and activities to perform general ledger operations, prepare corrective action plans, review internal controls, prepare recommendations, and perform reconciliations
- Running daily status of funds
- Working Miscellaneous Obligation Reimbursement Document (MORD)/ Military Interdepartmental Purchase Request (MIPR) Review, Training & Administration of Reserves (TAR), and Open Documents List (ODL).
- Researching and responding to inquiries as applicable
- Prepare End of Month (EOM) reconciliation performance reports
- Prioritizing and tracking workload
- Tracking billing of major contracts and how it correlates to contract modifications and funding documents ensuring accurate postings
- Government Purchase Card (GPC) reconciliations and compilation of 1081 packages
- Other miscellaneous tasks related to financial operations such as:
- Financial Improvement and Audit Readiness (FIAR) tracking
- Unfunded Requirement (UFR) review coordination
- Drafting documents to brief including Power Point presentations
- Coordinating data for MICP (Manager’s Internal Control Program)
- Tracking and facilitating Fiscal Law Training
- Provide input to the weekly activity report (WAR) concerning activities undertaken since the last WAR input. Format shall be as agreed between contractor and FM.
- Attend weekly staff meetings (as requested) or weekly "tag up" meetings with the Commander
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Minimum 3 years financial management experience.
- The ability to work and multitask independently and in a collaborative environment.
- Demonstrated skill and comfort in proactively building relationships.
- Innovative thinker, with a track record for translating and executing strategic plans.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively interface with all levels of management.
- Minimum Secret Clearance required. Must be able to obtain TS/SCI.
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment.