The Financial Reporting Analyst reports to the Head of Financial Reporting/ Financial Reporting Manager and their responsibilities will include preparation of Company Financial Statements and assist in different task related with reporting and analyzing the financial process.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monthly and quarterly closing in SAP General Ledger
- Preparation and processing GL entries
- Maintenance of statutory accounts and year-end process
- Preparation of accurate and timely financial statements
- Execution of accounting policies and procedures
- Responsible for operational improvements to enhance control and data integrity
- Monitor financial performance
- Work with team members towards Company goals
- Collaborate and communicate across other North American entities
- Work closely with external auditors to ensure timely completion of year-end Independent Audit
Required / Desired Knowledge, Experiences and Skills:
- 2+ years in Financial Reporting
- Knowledge of Financial Consolidation and Accounting
- Excellent computer skills, including advance knowledge of MS Office Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact positively with clients and professional staff
- Knowledge of SAP is an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
Physical Working Environment:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; sit for long periods of time; use of hands to grasp, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; finger dexterity; talk; hear. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees so classified.
Generali Global Assistance is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran