Looking for a new freelance opportunity? Want to work in a fun environment? Are you a Jr. Graphic Designer? If so, we want to hear from you!
ThinkTPG is seeking a Jr Graphic & Web Designer to work onsite in NJ for our client. We're looking for a designer with experience in Print, Digital and production. This is a great opportunity to join a fun, stable organization which has a strong work life balance.
- Highly Proficient in Adobe’s Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat) as well as HTML/CSS
- Being a self-starter as well as working in a team setting
- Must be able to follow design guidelines and established company media, but will also be responsible for new design concepts and layouts from preliminary sketches to final deliverable
- Lead design development and programming of device-friendly content for E-commerce website, weekly email campaigns, social media posts, digital catalogs and other Sales and Marketing materials
- Design a range of communications materials for distribution at trade shows/events, including banners, brochures, flyers and other printed collateral
- Ability to interpret and apply creative direction
- Ability to multi-task with prioritization based on urgency levels
- Eager to learn and continuously improve skills
Experience/Education: Minimum 1-2 years commercial and graphic design experience preferred; College degree in Arts/Graphic Design preferred
Portfolio required for consideration
For further information, please contact us directly at 201.579.0994 or 914.214.4555