HGA has an excellent opportunity for a creative and talented interior designer with a passion for design to join our San Francisco office. In this position, you will collaborate with other interior designers, architects and engineers. As an emerging leader, you will be tasked with leading and collaborating on the development of the Interior Design efforts; performing all phases of the interior design process from marketing, programming and conceptual design development and documentation thru to construction administration. We are seeking a candidate with a high capacity for creativity, thought leadership and innovative design thinking.
- Bachelors’ or Masters’ degree from an accredited Interior Design/Interior Architecture program
- Minimum of 3 years of experience. Experience with public/corporate environments strongly desired
- Professional licensure and/or certification strongly desired
- LEED AP and EDAC encouraged
- Fluent knowledge of Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, and other graphic tools
- Fluent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.