Amphenol PCD is currently searching for a junior level Quality Assurance Engineer for our Beverly, MA location
We are looking for a results-oriented and outgoing Junior Quality Assurance Engineer to join our team! This position will allow you to work directly with our manufacturing team as well as our customers and suppliers to focus on and improve product quality. This will be accomplished through the development and implementation of Quality Control Instructions (QCIs) for all levels of inspection. Our Junior Quality Assurance Engineer is expected to participate in troubleshooting quality issues; compiling, analyzing, interpreting and presenting data; and identifying problem solutions
• Development and implementation of Quality Control Instructions.
• Preliminary review of all DMR's with a strong focus at incoming inspection.
• As necessary, drive improvements to quality processes such as RTV, CAR, and RMA.
• Participate in root cause analysis – and develop corrective actions in a timely manner.
• Actively participate in Amphenol's Internal Audit program/supplier audit program.
• Support continuous improvement of data collection, data analysis, test design, and data presentation.
• Familiar with Quality Management Systems (QMS); particularly ISO 9001 and AS9100.
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office applications – Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Visio - as well as Minitab
• Must be a well-organized and motivated self-starter.
• Effective and strong verbal and written communications skills.
• Strong mechanical spec interpretation skills
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, and succinctly present data and information.
• Lean/Six Sigma Green or Black Belt
• ASQ Certified Quality Engineer
• AS9100 or ISO 9001 Lead Auditor
• Seven Quality Tools
• Minimum Requirements - B.A/B.S Engineering - Industrial or Mechanical preferred
• Competitive wages
• Medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage
• Company paid life insurance
• Company paid short and long term disability
• Matching (401k) retirement plan
• 10 Paid holidays and Paid Time Off
Amphenol Pcd engages in the design, manufacture, and marketing of electrical, electronic and interconnect systems, and coaxial and flat-ribbon cables worldwide. It produces various interconnect products and assemblies primarily for commercial aerospace and military systems and mass transportation applications, and industrial and factory automation equipment. APCD is a company with aggressive future growth plans. In order to achieve these results major emphasis is placed on continuous improvements and excellence in the workplace. Excellence is measured by performance to established new product, customer service and financial objectives.
Come be part of our excellence!
Due to the nature of this program, only persons with US Citizenship or Permanent Residence will be considered.
Amphenol Pcd is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be given equal consideration regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, veteran status, or any other category protected by law.
This organization participates in E-Verify.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.