Lyon Living sets the bar in lifestyle concepts for property operations all over the West Coast, Rocky Mountains and Southeast. Whether it be a valued resident, employee or partner, people are the core of our company. We never forget that. We know that what we do starts from within our organization. Our teams work hard to maintain a culture that is conducive to creative thinking, empowerment and collaboration.We are currently looking to fill aJr. Maintenance Technician position to support our properties located throughout the Huntington Beach and Cypress areas in Southern California.
The Jr. Maintenance Technician ensures the property community meets safety, appearance and operational standards established by the organization and is responsible for directing maintenance personnel in the performance of all phases of product preparation and maintenance for the property community.
Essential Job Functions:
- Respond to resident requests for maintenance
- Maintain the overall appearance and cleanliness of the property
- Complete necessary repairs to building exteriors and common areas as assigned by Supervisor.
- Complete Unit Turns
- Perform electrical, plumbing, carpentry, andappliance installation and repair
- Maintain tools and equipment and ensures they are in working order, requests replacements as necessary and assists in stocking inventory of parts and maintenance materials.
- Adhere to the company�s safety program rules, attend safety meetings and performs all duties in a safe manner.
- 1+ years of hands on general maintenance experience
- Available to work a flexible schedule (Weekends, OT, On-Call)
- Reliable transportation
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent
- Trade School or Maintenance Training Program Preferred
- HVAC experience preferred but not required
- CPO preferred but not required
Lyon Living offers competitive compensation and benefits including medical, dental, and visionplans for eligible employees. Note,employee housing discounts may be applicable.
Lyon Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Pre-employment background check, DMV record search and drug screening required.Lyon participates in the E-Verify program.