C#/Programmer/Analyst Application Developer
AIC is seeking a Jr - Mid Level C#/Programmer/Analyst Application Developer Needed onsite in Topeka KS. Please take a look at the description below and let me know if you or someone you know would be interested in discussing further. Must be eligible for hire without sponsorship.
- This position exists to interpret and analyze system requirements, so that detailed specification can be prepared from which application programs will be written.
- Identify technical solutions alternatives and implement solutions within budge costs and schedules.
- Interviews end-users and observes operational procedures.
- Also analyzes functional specifications for a system or program and translates into detail system specifications, program specifications, and design.
- Work includes coding, testing and debugging application programs using detailed business instructions as to work methods and technology
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with users, supervisors, and employees. Responds to customer requests and updates the work request system in a timely manner.
- 1 year .NET Core
- 3 years C# 7
- Understands the differences in .NET Core / .NET Standard / .NET Framework
- Have worked with multiple authentication models coming in from different device sources
- Experience in session management and how it is different based on how a user using the application (mobile, tablet, browser, etc.)
- C# Experience developing RESTful API's.
- Focus on back end development. (e.g. Database communication, APIs, web services, DB communication)
- SQL Server experience