Software company is looking for a Jr. Motion-Graphic Designer who can wear multiple hats to join their growing team.
You will be responsible for the design and animation of content for social media, live stream broadcasting, and editing of educational videos.
While grounded in motion graphic design, the designer must be able to concept ideas that can work in all mediums from all aspects of print to digital, and social media, knowing that successful marketing is holistic and must be consistent across all media.
You must have a design aesthetic that caters well to social media and strong motion-media skills.
Job Type: Full Time
• Proficient Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premier, and Cinema 4D or Maya
• Strong typography and layout skills
• Traditional design background
• Experience working on social media design
• Portfolio demonstrating strong design, color, motion and typography skills
Not required but a plus:
- Ability to design page layouts
• HTML/CSS knowledge to create layouts for web
• Knowledge of optimizing images for web
• Knowledge of uploading images to a server using an FTP client
• Ability to create graphics for multiple types of social media
Knowledgeable in ZBrush a plus but not necessary.
Experience: 2-3 years
Los Angeles area
Start date: ASAP