LRS has prospered for over 30 years because our corporate philosophy embraces honest, ethical and hard-working people. If that describes your approach to IT consulting, we need to talk! LRS Consulting Services is seeking a Junior .NET Developer for a contract-to-hire opportunity with our financial client in Naperville, IL!
LRS Consulting Services has been delivering the highest quality consultants to our clients since 1979. We've built a solid reputation for dealing with our clients and our consultants with honesty, integrity, and respect. We work hard every day to maintain that reputation, and we're very interested in candidates who can help us. If you're that candidate, this opportunity is made for you!
The Junior .NET Developer will:
- Train in Office 365 Workflows, MS PowerApps, Power BI, & other platforms in an Office 365 environment to contribute to workflow & cloud development
- Perform Microsoft Office 365 API Integrations.
- Other tasks and duties as assigned.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent formal training (Bachelor's Degree preferred)
- Minimum 1 year experience in software development projects
- Candidates must have permanent authorization to work in the USA for any employer
- Corp to Corp candidates will not be considered
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status