Web Development / SharePoint Team
Microsoft Technology suite including
.Net – versions 1-4
ColdFusion – rebuilding their extranet
Angular, JS, JQuery
Junior .Net Developer, contract to hire
- Professional background in Microsoft .NET, including C# and ASP.NET.
- SQL Experience, thorough background of relational database design, development, and basic maintenance.
- Working knowledge of Web services
- Knowledge of system development techniques and tools required
- Ability to work independently and problem solving on your own
- Bachelor’s Degree, and at least 1-3 years’ experience supporting web development team
- Understanding of data structures and their relationships
- Ability to query data structures efficiently, create a database (SQL Server)
- Self-starter with excellent analytical skills, works cooperatively with peers and management at all levels.
Day to day
- Supporting daily applications of our clients internal systems and customer (customer, distributor operations)
- Troubleshooting and fixing issues in the clients web application code
- Works on projects, enhancements, and/or incidents and actively participates as a member of the team supporting the day to day operations of our client
- Maintains existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects, resolving problems, and providing support
- Responsibilities will adjust depending on candidates strengths and where the team can best optimize his/her skills
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178