Wasserman is looking for a skilled Office Manager to oversee a variety of day-to-day office and facilities tasks. The Office Manager will work with the Administrative Support team and the Office Director to ensure that office operations run smoothly and efficiently.
- Manage the reception area to ensure effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally to maintain professional image; provides reception coverage when Office Coordinator is out.
- Maintain office services by organizing office operations and procedures.
- Monitor, order and maintain office/kitchen supplies inventory.
- Manage internal desk and office moves, in coordination with Management and IT dept.
- Stock and organize kitchens and keep all office common areas tidy.
- Liaison for building maintenance and insures proper function of all office related equipment.
- Manages mail/package inflow and receptionist function and co-supervises administrative staff.
- Participate in planning and executing office culture and wellness events, as directed by corporate Office Director, corporate HR and senior management.
- Liaise with various departments (i.e., IT, HR), to ensure employee needs are met.
- Maintain a strong relationship with all external vendors and building management.
- Code invoices, submit expense reports, and ensure they are delivered to Accounting.
- Maintain vendor and service contract administration and manage various office repairs and maintenance.
- Ensures LA Office Director is well informed of all office-related matters.
- Participates as needed in special projects, as assigned by Management.
- Implementation of various company policies, as directed by HR, Legal and Accounting corporate depts.
- Creates a positive, collaborative, teamwork environment based on the company culture and values.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum two (2) years of previous experience in office management.
- Working knowledge of mail processes such as postage machine, Federal Express and UPS.
- High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day duties.
- Excellent phone and interpersonal skills; professional appearance and demeanor.
- Resourceful, well organized, highly dependable, efficient and detail oriented.
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage staff; team player, tactful and diplomatic.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.