BA or related degree in visual design preferred
3 years of CPG packaging design & handling
Jr. Packaging Designer
You must be a hands-on packaging designer with excellent packaging design, production and project management skills.
You will collaborate with the buyers, suppliers, & marketing to create beautifully integrated branding and packaging. Your packaging design and project management skills are essential in this role.
- Create effective, compelling visual designs for packaging
- Possess solid skills in Adobe Creative Suite - InDesign, Photoshop with excellent skills in Illustrator, Acrobat. Knowledge of excel necessary.
- Ability to manage and direct projects from concept to completion in a timely manner
- Ensure project specifications, requirements, and handoffs are met
- Knowledge of substrate, packaging printing processes, die-lines, mock-up/comps
- Adhere to best practices in branding guidelines, layout, color theory, composition, typography, graphic design, etc.
- Able to work as a team player, excel in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Assist in quality control – checking art file for specifications, branding requirements and
Work on packaging projects from die line creations to mechanicals and packaging edits
- 3 years of CPG packaging design and branding experience
- BA or related degree in visual design preferred
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio link for immediate consideration. An online portfolio should include packaging samples.