Be a part of the storage transformation. Join Quantum and fundamentally change the way that customers manage their data, both on-site and in the cloud. For more information, visit our website at www.quantum.com.
This is a great opportunity for an exceptionally bright, technical, and self-motivated individual.
This role is to be filled in Mendota Heights, MN.
This position will support the full product life cycle from strategy to execution of new product development. This is a difficult and demanding job that provides a great start in a central aspect of technical product development.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages requests relating to development of new products.
- Analysis of product group performance, trends and contribution.
- Help plan strategy using financial analysis of existing business and trends in marketplace.
- Assist Product Line Management with the entire product line life cycle.
- Part number and SKU management.
- Assist in the development of business/financial models.
- Assist in the development of product pricing.
- Develop presentations for internal and external use.
- Manage requirements database and processing.
- Managing and analyzing customer surveys.
- Data mining.
- 2 years’ experience working in a technology company (including internships).
- BA or BS in science, math, technology, business, marketing, or finance.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and changing priorities.
- Ability to work on your own and the ability to deliver product priorities, and product presentations with little instruction.
- Basics understanding of enterprise server technology and Storage components.
- Understand new concepts, technologies, and ideas without domain specific training.
- Strong work ethic.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Superior PC skills with advanced capabilities in Microsoft programs (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Experience working in an environment that embraces ambition and go-getting work styles.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
This requisition is not currently open to external recruiters and/or staffing agencies. External recruiters and/or staffing agencies may contact email@example.com for future consideration.