Job:Information Technology-Project Management & Administration
Education Level:Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Travel:Yes, 50 % of the Time
Job Title: Junior Project Manager
Location: Horseheads, NY
Shift: First Shift
Travel International/ Domestic Required (Reimbursed)
We are looking for a Junior Project Manager who will work under mentorship based on a training program lasting 1-1.5 years. This individual will be responsible for coordinating the installation and integration of client equipment at customer sites relative to major projects, working with sales, service, manufacturing, engineering, and the customer.
- Creates manpower schedules and determines the manpower requirements working with the Customer and the Sales Account Manager on the commercial side, and the allocation of service engineers working with the Service Engineering Manager.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Interfaces with the customer on a regular basis to review the project status.
- Develops and reviews the equipment specifications, based on an analysis of the customer’s needs, and the specific equipment applications.
- Identifies project risks for both the customer and client and take actions as needed to minimize these.
- Identifies customer training needs relative to the equipment purchased and work with the customer on the implementation of training programs, both on and off site.
- Manages project costs (manpower, travel, and subcontracting) according to the scope of work contracted to with the customer.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of projects.
- Coordinates customer training requirements between the customer and the technical service centers.
- Serves as a technical advisor for service engineers and technicians as related to specific projects.
- Tracks and reports team hours on a weekly basis by utilizing the major projects database
- Utilizes the service projects database to archive all relevant project information.
- Completes post installation follow-up to close the project.
- Prepares a final project report detailing major achievements, outstanding issues/actions, actual hours versus hours targeted, and customer satisfaction rating (voice of customer, VOC).
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors in Engineering field required (Electronic or Megatronics preferred)
- 1-2 years of professional working experience is preferred
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, BPCS, Fast Look and Lotus Notes required
- Valid Driver's License and Valid Passport
- Project Management knowledge/ goal-oriented person
- Ability to apply basic concepts of algebra, ratios, and statistical analysis
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret basic technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
- Comfortable public speaking & presenting information before top management
- No third party resumes will be accepted
- Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
- All individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)!
- Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
- CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary requirements toCaitlin.Waggoner@ctg.com.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.