Junior Construction Manager
Under the general direction of the Project Manager, the Junior Project Manager provides diverse project management support functions for engineering, procurement, and construction.
Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned)
- Assist Project Management in expediting material deliveries, estimating and processing change order, preparing monthly billings and preparing shop drawings.
- Support construction activities by planning, organizing and implementing the following functions: project controls system, engineering interface, subcontracts and materials management, purchasing and scheduling.
- Perform material takeoffs from drawings, specifications and other contract documents
- Perform basic engineering calculations and technical drafting to support field operations
- Assist Engineers to gather and prepare data for submittal or transmittal to the customer, vendors, subcontractors, governmental agencies, and internal use
- Assist in preparation of purchase orders and subcontracts, performing minor solicitations and purchasing as requested
- Assist in schedule maintenance and performing updates as directed by others
- Assist in the maintenance of basic project recordkeeping and correspondence functions including daily reports, photographs, requests for information (RFIs), and memorandums
- Assist with entering data into the job cost system and participate in reviewing cost reports with jobsite management
- Assist in generating change orders and as-built data to be reviewed by the Project Manager
- Provide field support and supervise subcontractor operations
- Assist in reviewing and analyzing historical data relative to the project, incorporating various productions and costs appropriate in preparation of a bid
- Complete a plan and specification review for an assigned project, assessing the risk areas and bringing them to the attention of the Project Manager.
EXCELLENT BENEFIT PACKAGE
Life Insurance (Spouse & Children)
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
Flexible Spending Accounts
Health Savings Accounts
Paid Time Off
Strobel Energy Group is a dynamic, privately owned firm based in Clarks, Nebraska that has built a strong reputation providing mid-stream energy infrastructure engineering, procurement, construction and operations specializing in liquid energy rail, truck and pipeline infrastructure facilities. Strobel empowers its employees to engage with customers, become a project team member to contribute to developing solutions and execute on projects. It is a rewarding environment that acknowledges and rewards excellence. Safely servicing the Energy Sector since 1986, Strobel teams with US crude producers and refiners to build and operate the infrastructure to facilitate rail and truck movements of products across North America
Strobel Energy Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.