Resource Management Concepts, Inc. (RMC) provides high-quality, professional services to government and commercial sectors. Our mission is to deliver exceptional management and technology solutions supporting the protection and preservation of the people and environment of the United States of America.
RMC is hiring a SharePoint Developer to support our customer in Dahlgren, VA. The selected applicant will apply a solid understanding of the use of SharePoint; utilize various systems to track, validate and maintain customer requirements and perform regular reviews of the customer’s SharePoint requirements. The selected applicant will:
- Develop and maintain SharePoint application solutions, custom workflows, lists, and libraries using SharePoint Designer and Nintex.
- Ensure that all SharePoint development requirements are supported in compliance of governing policies and processes
- Investigate alternatives and SharePoint capabilities to improve SharePoint development and development processes
- Assist in the analysis of change requests impacting the SharePoint applications and the development of effective solutions
- Perform component and full regression testing of SharePoint applications
- Support project milestone development and reporting of software maintenance, repair and test activities
Two (2) years of relevant experience in a SharePoint development environment is required. DoD 8570 IAT Level 2 certification (Security + CE or equivalent) is required within 90 days of hire. The ability to work independently and as a member of a team in researching data and developing analytical techniques and methodologies is required.
Security Clearance: An active DoD Interim Secret Clearance is required to start. Applicant selected may be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
RMC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply for RMC job vacancies. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.