Role and Responsibilities:
- Design and produce graphic images/layouts for web sites.
- Assist customers with designing and producing web pages and sites by providing instruction in the use of computer graphics software and web development software.
- Provide day-to-day support services to maintain Internet/Intranet web sites to include those hosted as SharePoint sites and those hosted as dynamic asp.net-based sites.
- Define and maintain an organized file structure, maintain security and assign user access rights assist with updating and publishing products and services on Internet/Intranet sites, including both static and dynamic web pages.
- Utilize SharePoint Designer, SharePoint Central Administration, SQL Server, Visual Studio, Visio and other tools to develop SharePoint web sites and other websites.
- Support all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)for any web development projects design powerful and dynamic forms with form field controls, conditional logic, formatting, and validation to automate business process by implementing SharePoint workflows.
- Design, develop, and deploy SharePoint Workflows, Event Receivers and Timer Jobs applications using Visual Studio and SharePoint Designer to automate and manage business processes.
- Utilize Business Data Connectivity (BDC) and Business Connectivity Services (BCS) to integrate business data from back-end server applications with SharePoint.
- Will be trained on retrieving SharePoint data using CAML and LINQ and presenting it with Web Parts.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178