Now Hiring: Jr. Staff Accounant
Are you ready for a life-changing opportunity? Are you ready to learn and work with a Top Fortune 500 company? Then embrace this rewarding opportunity NOW!
Apply today because openings are limited!!
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
experience: 1 Years
- Analyzes information by developing spreadsheet reports; verifying information
- Prepares general ledger entries by gathering and analyzing information from the general ledger systems, as well as internal and external partners
- Prepares payments by accruing expenses; assigning account numbers; requesting disbursements; reconciling accounts
- Answers accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data
- Reviews exception reporting and investigates root cause in partnership with technology and business teams
- Maintains confidentiality
-1-3 years Accounting experience
-Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
-Ability to understand and articulate moderately complex reporting and processes quickly
-PC Proficiency, especially Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office tools
-Excellent Verbal and Written Communication
-General Math Skills
-Experience with SAP and SAP Business Objects strongly preferred
Location: Brooklyn Park, MN
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply below.
If you have any specific questions, please email me below:
skills: SAP, General Accounting and Finance Skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.