Jr. System Analyst
BCforward is seeking a Jr. System Analyst located in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Employee will work as a C#/.Net developer with SQL and Oracle Database development as well. Preferred candidates have at least one year of experience doing primarily development work. The employee will work closely with department leadership as well as senior members of the team to develop new features for new and existing applications. This position is a full lifecycle position that will contribute to the overall goals of the department and division and will report to the Director of the Information Systems Division I.
- A Bachelor's degree in computer science or a closely related area, plus a minimum of 1 year of relevant information technology experience, preferably in areas of programming, application and software development, implementation, or maintenance work experience is required.
- Suitable work experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- Knowledge of relational database systems, including Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Strong application documentation skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Extensive knowledge of application development standards and techniques.
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software capabilities and configurations.
- Thorough knowledge of software test methodologies.
- Effective oral and written communications ability.
- Ability to apply theories, principles and methodologies to existing computer software and hardware.
- Ability to read and understand complicated technical manuals on programming and systems analysis, to resolve problems, and to keep abreast of rapidly advancing technology.
- Experience with taxation principles, terminology, and law is helpful but not required.
- Ability to work independently on projects as required. III.
- Design, code, and debug new application programs and/or enhancements for existing programs.
- Serve as project specialist on the Gateway application.
- Prepare activity and progress reports.
- Coordinate with agency management and users to define application software requirements and establish priorities.
- Coordinate with users to define system requirements, establish priorities, and guide application software development.
BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full service personnel solutions organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 70167 when responding to this ad.