Location : Reston, VA
Mode of Interview : Phone and Skype
Level : Jr min 3 – 4 years exp
This role requires a Client Public Trust clearance for which the individual must have lived in the US 3 of the last 5 years.
While driving quality in our solutions they provide deep expertise in planning, constructing and executing test scripts. They demonstrate the ability to cope with growing complexity and creativity in design by thinking outside the box to determine the best way a test can be performed. Applying both business and functional knowledge, they develop end-to-end testing strategies through the use of quality processes and methodologies.
- Testing for Agile
- Test Automation Strategy
All candidates should have:
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Eligibility to receive Federal Public Trust clearance
- Established residency in the US for at least 3 of the last 5 years.
- Completed Background Investigation in accordance with Section 8.3 of your Subcontract Agreement prior to start of work.
Instructions:Use the right side, titled Examples of Candidate's Qualification(s), to include specific examples of how the submitted candidate demonstrates the associated Required Skill to the left.
The examples should substantiate the qualifications of the candidate. Please do not list proficiencies or years of experience in place of details of relevant skills and / or experience. Use example table included at the end of this document as a reference for providing the required information.
Examples of Candidate's Qualification(s)
Testing for Agile
Test Automation Strategy
Please use this space to highlight additional skills orrelevant certificationsapplicable to the requirements of thespecific role the candidate is being submitted for:
***Mandatory submission of the following:
- Filled Skill Matrix - Please write in detail in your best words.
- H1B / Visa Copy.
- Copy of Driver's License.
- Copy of Passport showing port of entry & last 3 years US Residency.
- Copy of Highest Degree.
- 2-3 Professional References should be provided if selected.