Do you have a hunger at being successful. Are you ready to help set up your customer to win? Thomson Reuters is looking for Early Career Sales Professionals who are seeking the opportunity to work in a forward-thinking and goals oriented sales environment. Our sales professionals partner with a community of existing Tax and Accounting clients to provide the most trusted information on the most powerful system available. We are key at providing unparalleled expert research, critical news, mentorship, online learning and productivity tools through the industry leading platform.
Are you the type of person that can energetically engage with customers transactionally and consultatively?
You will promote and sell products within our Continuing Professional Education team by way of warm outbound and inbound telephone calls. We focus on professional and continued learning products for Tax and Accounting professionals to maintain accreditation. Knowing the product is a key area of success in the role, and we have the tools to train you. You will have the opportunity to focus on the customers key areas of growth and how Thomson Reuters can provide value to their firm.
- Bachelor’s degree or 4 years of experience in professional selling.
- Experience with CRM marketing tools including but not limited to SalesForce.com
- Proficient knowledge of PCs, Windows, Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of sales concepts, methods and techniques, and closing ability is a plus.
- Expert presenter with effective listening, written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to quickly learn technical content in nature and be able to explain and communicate value proposition effectively
- Contagious positive attitude
- Detail oriented, organized and efficient
- Confident in asking for and closing the sale.
- Prior Sales internship highly preferred
You will succeed in this role by:
- Exceeding monthly and annual sales goals.
- Maintaining and growing a constant sales pipeline.
- Create and maintain effective customer documentation regarding sales and customer interest.
- Effectively give product demos so the customer is fully aware of the potential our products bring to their business.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Carrollton-Texas-United States of America