Wolters Kluwer Legal and Regulatory is a leading global provider of intelligent information and electronic solutions in key specialty areas for legal and business compliance professionals, and expert educational resources for law students and professors.
In an increasingly dynamic world, Wolters Kluwer Legal and Regulatory connects legal and business communities with timely, specialized expertise and information-enabled solutions to support customers' success through productivity, accuracy and mobility. Its major product lines include Aspen, CCH, Kluwer Law International, and MediRegs. Its markets include law firms, law schools, corporate counsel, health care organizations and professionals requiring legal and compliance information. Wolters Kluwer Law & Business, a unit of Wolters Kluwer, is based in New York City and Riverwoods, IL.
The OBR Sales Associate for Wolters Kluwer (WK) Legal Markets Group (LMG) is responsible for inside sales & retention activities to support the execution of sales strategy for corporate and specialty law accounts. In addition to reaching revenue and retention goals, the OBR sales associate will coordinate with the Account Manager to identify upsell opportunities, and provides customer support to ensure continued customer satisfaction
* Providing customer support to improve retention and customer satisfaction
* Supports Account Managers on OBR collections
* Leverages extensive industry, product and customer knowledge to optimize strategic campaign sales and OBR renewal rates
* Learns and maintains a deep understanding of LMG products, services, customers, and the industry as a whole
* Executes and finalizes the sales process to meet revenue targets and accomplish goals
* Maximizes revenue for LMG products and services
* Manages time and resources effectively to accomplish sales and retention goals
* Participates in organizational activities to meet or exceed company objectives
* Represents Wolters Kluwer within the industry
* Complies with all internal processes and procedures
* Maintains current records within SalesForce.com or existing CRM
* Evaluates new or modified approaches and ideas with an open mind
* Submit reports as requested by the Sales Manager
* Ability to network and expand network of contacts within each assigned account
* Manages timely and accurately, all sales campaigns in SFDC for Print Sales within territory
* Proactively pursues professional development activities (e.g., taking self-study courses, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks)
* Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor
Minimum: College Degree or 1 year of inside sales experience and/or 1 year Customer Service in a B2B sales environment, including:
* Excellent phone presence
* Motivated to meet and exceed sales and retention targets
* Strong people skills
* Customer focus
* Data entry skills
* Closing skills
* Demonstrated experience conveying value proposition to clients
* Proven experience meeting or exceeding campaign sales targets
* Excellent communication skills including successfully communicating with technical and non-technical audiences
* Excellent presentation skills
* Advanced-Beginner to Intermediate Microsoft Office Suite knowledge (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
* Experience utilizing Customer Relationship Management software
* Excellent interpersonal skills, working with wide range of people at all levels
ABOUT WOLTERS KLUWER
Wolters Kluwer N.V. (AEX: WKL) is a global leader in information services and solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with specialized technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2017 annual revenues of €4.4 billion. The company, headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands, serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries and employs 19,000 people worldwide.
Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices. Wolters Kluwer has a sponsored Level 1 American Depositary Receipt program. The ADRs are traded on the over-the-counter market in the U.S. (WTKWY).
For more information about our solutions and organization, visit www.wolterskluwer.com, follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Wolters Kluwer U. S. Corporation and all of its subsidiaries, divisions, and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
For any assistance with your application for this job opening, please call the HR Source at (888) 495-4772 or email HRSource@WoltersKluwer.com. TTY is also available at 888 (495) 4771.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled