Wolters Kluwer is a global leader in professional information services. Professionals in the areas of legal, business, tax, accounting, finance, audit, risk, compliance and healthcare rely on Wolters Kluwer's market leading information-enabled tools and software solutions to manage their business efficiently, deliver results to their clients, and succeed in an ever more dynamic world. Wolters Kluwer combines deep domain knowledge with specialized technology. Our portfolio offers software tools coupled with content and services that customers need to make decisions with confidence. Every day, our customers make critical decisions to help save lives, improve the way we do business, build better judicial and regulatory systems. We help them get it right.
* Support the execution of the sales strategy for corporate and specialty law account through inside sales and retention activities
* Provide customer support to improve retention and customer satisfaction
* Support account managers on online business renewal (OBR) collections
* Leverage industry, product and customer knowledge to optimize strategic campaign sales and OBR renewal rates
* Learn and maintain a deep understanding of our products, services, customers and the industry as a whole
* Execute and finalize the sales process to meet and maximize revenue targets
* A minimum of one year of inside sales and/or customer service experience; preferably within a business-to-business (B2B) sales environment
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university preferred
* Experience meeting or exceeding campaign sales targets
* Strong customer focus with excellent presentation and communication skills
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
* Experience working with a CRM such as SalesForce or similar preferred
Wolters Kluwer N.V. (AEX: WKL) is a global leader in information services and solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with specialized technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2018 annual revenues of €4.3 billion. The company, headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands, serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries and employs 19,000 people worldwide. Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
For more information about our solutions and organization, visit www.wolterskluwer.com, follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Wolters Kluwer U. S. Corporation and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled