Junior Accountant, Accounts Payable
Blue Bell, PA
Montgomery County Community College invites applications for the Junior Accountant, Accounts Payable position. The Junior Accountant, Accounts Payable
Processes disbursements of college funds.
- Associate’s degree required with 2 years work related experience
- Proficiency in computer skills required
- Excellent communication, both written and oral required
Specialized Knowledge & Skills:
- Specialized training in specific software or process may be required
- Customer service skills required
- Analytical and problem-solving skills required
- Ability to take initiative and work with minimal supervision required
Additional Information Required:
- Ability to work with departmental leadership
- Ability to multitask
- Attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to prioritize workload
- Ability to use considerable discretion/judgment and self directed decision-making
- Ability to work within a team-oriented setting
Montgomery County Community College offers a comprehensive curriculum of more than 100 degree and certificate programs, a Virtual Campus, a Culinary Arts Institute, a Municipal Police Academy, and specialized workforce development programs, all of which leverage the College’s nationally ranked use of innovative technology. An Achieving the Dream (AtD) Leader College, the institution is positioned at the vanguard of national efforts to increase completion, improve learning outcomes, and remove barriers to access for more than 24,000 students annually. The College is also recognized regionally and nationally for its sustainability leadership, work with military veterans, and community service and service learning opportunities. Montgomery County Community College was recognized by NISOD and Diverse: Issues in Higher Education as one of nine “2018 Promising Places to Work in Community Colleges.” Visit mc3.edu or join us on Twitter @mccc.
Apply online: For the complete job description and to apply for this position, please visit https://www.mc3.edu/employment-opportunities Closing date for applications is 11/03/2019.
Montgomery County Community College (MCCC) has a strong institutional commitment to diversity and is dedicated to excellence through diversity in education and employment. MCCC, an EEO Employer, provides equal employment and educational opportunities to all who are qualified. In keeping with the College’s diversity initiative, MCCC seeks and welcomes applications from diverse candidates, those who have had multicultural experience, and those who can demonstrate a commitment to diversity.