Tichenor & Associates, a regional CPA firm seeks a Junior Assistant Auditor for full time employment at our East End Louisville location. This position offers full time benefits and an opportunity for growth upon achievement of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting. We are looking for a candidate that wants to work in a fast-paced professional environment at a 35 year old family owned firm. Excellent computer & communication skills, positive attitude and flexibility required. Employment hours are 8-5 Monday thru Friday.
The Junior Assistant Auditor will perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities for the partners and auditors to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- general clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing
- maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- handle requests for information and data for auditors
- prepare written responses to routine inquiries from auditors
- prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails for auditors, auditees and Partners
- open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
- calculate and proof read audit reports
- data entry of audit samples, budget figures, timesheets etc.
Education and Experience
- currently enrolled in a community college or university accounting program
- computer skills and knowledge of relevant software
- knowledge of operation of standard office equipment
- knowledge of filing and record keeping
- communication skills - written and verbal
- planning and organizing skills
- problem assessment and problem solving
- information gathering and information monitoring
- attention to detail and accuracy
- flexibility and adaptability
- teamwork and professional behavior