- Conducts research in design, development, testing and utilization of electronic data processing software.
- Designs, develops, documents, tests and debugs applications software and systems that contain logical and mathematical solutions.
- Conducts multidisciplinary research and collaborates with equipment designers and/or hardware engineers in the planning, design, development, and utilization of electronic data processing systems for product and commercial software.
- Determines computer user needs; analyzes system capabilities to resolve problems on program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques and controls; prepares operating instructions; designs and develops compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems.
- Ensures software standards are met.
- Analyzes user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Confers with systems analysts, engineers, programmers and others to design system and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
- Designs, develops and modifies software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcomes and consequences of design.
- Coordinates software system installations and monitors equipment functioning to ensure specifications are met.
- Bachelors degree in computer science or related field and 0-2 years relevant experience.
- Shall have experience developing software using either C, C++, Python, or Java.
- Shall have at least minimal experience in planning and accomplishing goals.
- Shall have a firm grasp of modern computer programming with experience in programming and development of application software for complex systems and software testing.
- Shall have demonstrated technical writing skills and have generated technical documents or presentations.
- Theoretical bases for artificial intelligence, machine learning, and autonomy.
- Understanding of Convolutional Neural Networks.
- Understanding of generative techniques, both neural and other.
- Understanding of Cognitive Architectures.
- Demonstrated advanced mathematical expertise, especially derivations of algorithms or synthesis of controllers.
- Mathematical programming experience, especially optimization and simulation.
- Experience with particular machine learning software packages, such as Caf , Torch, TensorFlow, or Theano.
- Experience with AI software packages.
- Robotics experience, especially robots within uncontrolled or adversarial environments.
- Basic understanding of computer networking and of neutral messaging tools, such as JSON and Google Protobuf.
- Experience with Sensor processing or exploitation, especially SAR, EO, and IR.
- Shall have experience developing software using Matlab.
This position may require the
ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance
. Clearance processing will be completed by the U. S. Government.
Factors considered for a U. S. Government Security Clearance include but are not limited:
- U. S. Citizenship (Required)
- Favorable Criminal History Check
- Education Verification
- Abuse/Illegal Drug Use
- Credit Check
- Subject Interview
KeyW EEO StatementEmployment decisions at the Company will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. The Company does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of. (1) race, (2) religion, (3) creed, (4) color, (5) national origin, (6) ancestry, (7) sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), (8) age, (9) medical condition, (10) marital or domestic partner status, (11) sexual orientation, (12) gender, (13) gender identity, (14) gender expression and transgender status, (15) mental disability or physical disability, (16) genetic information, (17) military or veteran status, (18) citizenship, (19) low-income status, or (20) any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
About the Organization
KeyW is a wholly owned indirect subsidiary of Jacobs.
Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world. With approximately $12 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 50,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional and construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors. For more information, visit www. jacobs. com, and connect with Jacobs on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.