NT Inc. is a leading provider of government services and consulting solutions in the areas of national defense, homeland and cyber security for both government and commercial clients. We assess our clients’ needs and provide a perspective based on knowledge and operational experience. Most importantly we collaborate with our clients to ensure we develop solutions that achieve results and ultimately exceed expectations. This position requires on-site support for a Federal client in Washington DC in support of policies and programs of the Federal Agency. The Team Member will support the Program Manager and Team Lead in the successful provision of support to the end client.
- Perform as member of a team of data analysts
- Perform work in accordance with Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and ensures work meets or exceeds expectations
- Work closely with Team Lead and other business verticals, providing a superb customer experience
- Partner with cross functional stakeholders and other operational teams to assist in problem solving and supporting improved workflows
- Support Team Lead to identify trends and key insights to drive impact to team goals including product, user experience, and operational efficiency
- Provide input to Team Lead for Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly status reports
- Supports and maintains an understanding of customer SLAs and department’s key performance requirements
- Experience in working independently with minimal guidance and exercising mature judgment
- Experience with prioritizing the workload effectively to meet deadlines and work objectives
- Experience with data analytics and industry trend analysis
- Experience in a customer service-oriented environment
- Experience in a process-oriented environment
- Experience using Microsoft Office suite – strong emphasis on Excel
- Ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience
- Ability to use process and productivity metrics to support the development and coordination of a key regulatory and review information management structure, including development of stewardship to ensure information integrity, quality, and consistency
- Ability to comprehend and document business requirements, functional requirements, and system touch-points, including management-driven requirements, reporting and dashboard requirements, and workflow requirements for business processes
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance
- BA or BS degree
- 1 - 5 years professional experience
Clearance: Public Trust
Work Status: This position requires candidate to be USA citizen. Green Card holders and H1 Visa candidates will not be considered.
Job Location: Washington, DC.