Junior Business/Systems Analyst
CACI is looking to hire multiple Business/System Analysts to join our growing VA Team. We are looking for individuals that have Momentum experience. Individual must have 3-5 years of experience with implementing COTS software. Must be able to work in Arlington or Washington, D.C. location. Due to the contract, US citizenship is required.
- Individual assists with implementing a COTS financial system and will be responsible for analyzing, documenting, and configuring the To-Be business processes for a new federal COTS financial system.
- Provide functional support and assist with documenting configuration requirements, functional design specifications, business processes, and user stories based on requirements.
- Under the guidance of more senior subject matter experts, develop expertise in the COTS tool, Federal financial management business processes, and ERP implementation best practices.
- Collaborate with other analysts to understand the organization’s business processes and legacy systems environment.
- Responsible for identifying and reviewing requirements by business process area and develops test scenarios.
- Good analytical skills, written and oral communication skills. Ability to work well in a team environment. Momentum experience is required.
- US Citizenship is required.
Individual should be knowledgeable with Momentum or similar COTS software, systems analysis, and financial accounting is a plus. Bachelor's degree with a concentration in Computer Science, MIS or related field, or Accounting/Finance is desired but not required.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.