Kelly Services has partnered with a premier client in Dallas!
Our client is seeking a buyer to join their team on a temp to hire basis, with at least 2 years of experience in buying, procurement, purchasing/material planning management
You will be eligible to convert into a permanent employee after 3 months!
Please see below for the information pertaining to this great opportunity!
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Researches and evaluates potential suppliers to ensure they can produce the quality and quantity of goods needed at the most competitive total cost.
- Maintains strategic relationships with suppliers and execute purchasing agreements and contracts.
- Constantly monitors inventory levels, production scheduling demand and executes to the MRP exception messages.
- Verifies demand and generates purchase orders and compares standard cost to the actual pricing. Mitigates and negotiates price increase.
- Plans and analyses inventory levels by verifying available on hand stock.
- Generates system purchase requisitions, places purchase orders and verifies part number specifications and price. Obtains purchased order confirmation from suppliers confirming price, delivery and payment terms.
- Expedites material from suppliers to meet the master production plan.
- Verifies receipt of items by comparing items received to items ordered and resolves shipment discrepancies from suppliers.
- Manages optimal inventory levels and develops a “plan for every part” to increase material availability and increase inventory turns.
- Maintains Purchase Order information accessible by sorting and filing documents by supplier and date.
- Provides commodity and pricing trends by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data.
- Develop stocking strategies to assure continuous supply in order to maintain maximum production levels at optimum cost that’s consistent with quality and product specifications.
- Work cooperatively with co-workers and supervisors.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance at work.
- All other duties as assigned.
If you feel like this is an ideal role for you, please feel free to send your resume to Gabby at Gabby.Long@kellyfinance.com
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world’s most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 finance and accounting hiring managers rely on us each year to access the best temporary and full-time talent: people like you.
Let us help advance your career today.
About Kelly Services®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.