- looking for personable candidates who will be able to deal with internal and external stakeholders, communication skills are crucial
- role is more of a junior buyer/sourcing specialist however they will need to have exceptional organizational skills as there is a component of project management
- 3-5 years of experience in a business setting, must be computer literate, have dealt with POs, order processing and vendor management.
Individual will be responsible for all phases of the Certified PreOwned (CPO) process.
The role is both internal and external customer facing.
Responsible for negotiating price, quantity, delivery and purchase with CPO suppliers and customers.
Work with sales to develop CPO offerings that solve customer needs and drive revenue.
Will be required to work closely with other internal teams – OM, Sales, CRG, Mfg, etc.
• Research, select, and purchase CPO product
• Build relationships with suppliers and negotiate with them for the best pricing
• Process requisitions and update management on status of orders
• Analyze market trends and apply this knowledge to make insightful speculative buying decisions
• Ability to develop business, implement process improvements, and pursue additional opportunities
• Manage internal teams and external suppliers to meet customer requested dates
• Effective written / oral communication
• MS Office/Excel and Power Point experience required
• SAP experience a plus
• BS Degree a preferred but not mandatory