About the role
Trulia is seeking a junior copywriter to bring the Trulia brand to life by textualizing visuals for an exciting new project. The junior copywriter will be a part of the marketing team and work on developing copy for a variety of new content pieces. We’re passionate about people, neighborhoods, and cities. Come help us communicate the future.
This position works closely with the Director of Content Marketing and Content Strategist to produce engaging, creative and on-brand copy for a new Trulia experience.
- Understand the goal of this project and execute it into strong copy
- Generate text to complement visuals for a new project
- Expand and improve the copy process already in place
- Use good judgement in crafting copy based on visuals
- Ensure all copy is consistent and follows our Style guide
About the team
You will join the Trulia Content Marketing team, a dynamic, collaborative, and driven team that lives and breathes our mission of helping people find the right home and neighborhood for them.
Who you are
- An excellent writer
- At least 1 years of copywriting experience
- A keen eye and amazing attention to detail
- Experience in strong, succinct copy that is grammatically correct
- A flexible approach and willingness to adapt to the changing needs of the project
- Enjoys working in a dynamic, energizing environment
- A self-motivated and positive person that collaborates well with others
- Able to think quickly and troubleshoot and/or up level technical and workflow issues
- A passionate storyteller and strong communicator
- An excellent attitude and sense of humor goes a long way
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Lightroom) is a plus
- Shown experience and real passion for real estate, communities and cities is a plus
- Bachelor’s in Writing, English or similar field
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and writing samples as part of your application.
Get to know us
Trulia is the leading real estate and rental marketplace dedicated to empowering consumers with data, inspiration and knowledge around the place they call home, and connecting them with elite local professionals who can help.
We care about one another and inspire each other to be successful. We collaborate in small teams to tackle big ideas, which gives everyone a chance to have an impact on what we do and how we do it.
Zillow Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.