VSolvit is currently seeking a Full Stack Data Engineer in support of the U.S. Navy —Naval Surface Weapons Center (Corona). This position will support the Ship Maintenance Data Improvement Initiative.
NSWC Corona is aggregating ship maintenance data from over 70 sources to provide analysis and predictive data in support of navy ship maintenance planning and budgeting. This position will be responsible for taking source data and developing a repeatable and sustainable process for import into a data lake and data mart. Key to these processes will be quality assurance measures which identify, track, resolve and report data quality. This position will also serve as the subject matter expert for assigned data sources and will develop basic data visualization dashboards as well as work with a larger team to produce complex enterprise dashboards.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using Oracle technologies.
- Assess structured and unstructured data sources
- Develop strategies for data import with quality assurance checks
- Perform data import and transformation
- Develop scripts for data import, quality assessments, and error handling
- Support data visualization projects