Intrepid sets the standard for delivering excellence in the federal marketplace and is known for treating employees like family. We provide our employees with a challenging and supportive work environment, paired with a competitive salary and an industry-leading 401k contribution. We are looking for a Junior Engineer to join our team to provide support to to Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL) /RD in high power microwave and high energy laser testing. Day-to-day tasks will involve Direct Energy (DE) test planning, execution, data analysis, documentation, and reporting.
At a minimum you should have:
- An active Security Clearance.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- The ability to properly handle sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity and confidentially.
- The ability to be detail-oriented with strong analytical skills.
- Motivation to learn DE technologies and real-world Air Force applications.
- A broad background and desire to learn new systems and can think in a system-of-systems manner.
You will be highly desirable if you have:
- Experience in DE testing.
- Experience in collecting, processing, and analyzing DE test data.
**This job description is subject to change at any time.
Intrepid is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Equal Opportunity Employer, based in Huntsville, Alabama. Intrepid is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity (EEO) and is committed to making employment decisions based on merit and value.