We seek a Jr.ETL Developer to build and govern Operational Data Store (ODS) mappings and integrations. The ETL Developer will be responsible for SDLC of ODS application assets: gathering and interpreting business requirements; creating and documenting program design; coding, testing, and performance tuning program changes; supporting all implementation activities; and providing post-implementation monitoring/support.
Essential Job Functions:
Informatica repository creation/configuration and mapping/workflow development, ODS data model enhancements, management of timely oral and written communications on project progress and overall status, facilitation of in-person and remote meetings with business & IT resources, coordination of code reviews and participation in peer-reviews to ensure development adherence to coding standards for quality and compliance, and maintenance of application run books and dashboards.
Education Requirements: High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's degree preferred (Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or similar field) or equivalent or specific relevant experience with 1 year of experience in job offered.Experience Requirements:
- Strong understanding of operational data staging environments, data modeling principles, and data warehousing concepts.
- Strong analytical skills and SQL proficiency.
- Strong knowledge of Informatica ETL and Oracle/DB2 database technologies.
- ETL background (SSIS, ODI, Informatica, DataStage, etc.)
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Effective problem solving and time management skills.
- Ability to explain complex concepts/issues in simple terms.
- Ability to identify and appropriately escalate issues/risks to management for direction.
- Experience with ERWIN or similar data modeling tools, preferred.
- Experience with JSON services or IIB integrations, preferred.
- Experience in P/C Insurance Industry preferred (not required).
- Experience with Sharepoint or other document sharing technologies, preferred.
- Good written and oral skills in local language, preferred.
If you are a Returner and can't find a position that is a good fit, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get to work finding something that is a match for your skillset.